There are many facts which are unknown to us and when we learn about them they leave us stunned. Here we have put together 50 of the best facts, in three volumes which will definitely leave you perplexed.
- Men change their minds 2 to 3 times more than women (women take longer time to land onto a decision, but once they do they most likely stick to it). Well I surely believe it.
- This is absolute OMG! An astronaut can be up to 2 inches taller returning from space (the cartilage disks in the spine expand in the absence of gravity)
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue. Lol, I pictured a giraffe doing that; hilarious.
- Your foot and your forearm are the same length. I actually tried it after knowing about it, and it’s true guys.
- The first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON. Cool.
- Birds need gravity to swallow. Never knew.
- Tennis was originally played with bare hands. Ouch!
- If your DNA was stretched out it would reach to the moon 6,000 times. Oh My God!
- Everyone has a unique tongue print. Interesting.
- Rain contains vitamin B12. Now I have another reason for rain bath.
- The word ‘Karate’ means ‘Empty Hand’. Makes sense.
- Due to gravitational effects you weigh is slightly less when the moon is directly overhead. I am definitely going to weigh proportionally to moon now on.
- August has the highest percentage of births, does that mean January has the highest, you know what I mean!
- Shrimps are all born male but slowly grow into females. What? Really?
- An elephant’s trunk can hold over 5 litres of water. New way to store water.